About Me

My photo
CODA, A Mother, A Wife, A Teacher, A Bookworm, An OutDoors Person, An Artist, An Info. Junkie...

Wednesday, 31 August 2016

What Husbands Need To Know About Post Partum Depression

Have you struggled with Post Partum Depression? I've been there. I love this article - written from a husband's perspective...
"Probably the hardest part for a father (but plenty difficult for a mother too) is living with the effects of Postpartum Depression and not realizing it. I often found myself asking, 'What am I doing wrong?', or 'What can I do to make her happy?'"
As I sat with my 5 month old son on my lap looking up at my gorgeous bride in her new role as a mother, I heard the most unexpected words pass over her lips. “I’ve…
MYMUNDANEANDMIRACULOUSLIFE.COM|BY JULIE

No comments:

Post a Comment